Sunday, January 29, 2012

Costco {clean} finds

There are many {clean} foods I buy in bulk at Costco.  I wanted to share some of the things we use often. I am a little OCD when it comes to price shopping so there are many items I find elsewhere to be cheaper and go elsewhere. 
  
I haven't been to a Sam's Club in years so I can't easily compare Costco to Sam's when it comes to {clean} options. With that said, I am impressed with some of the food offerings at Costco. Don't get me wrong, there are still a large amount of {dirty} foods. However, they really offer many {all natural} and {organic} options.  Sadly, not much of it is in the fresh fruits and veggies section though.  I wish that weren't true!

I buy a lot of fresh {organic} fruits and veggies but I like to always have {all natural} go to items in the freeze.  Here are 3 bags of {organic} veggies you can have on hand in a pinch and not stress that they will go bad.

Green Beans, Broccoli Florets, and Mixed Vegetables

The broccoli is great! We love it. It comes in 4 individual pouches so it stays super "fresh" until you use it. It's all florets too!  The green beans have lots of "fresh" flavor which is sometimes hard to come buy with frozen foods. If that even makes any sense.  I have yet to try the mixed veggies but I plan to make a few recipes with them soon. Not pictures is the {organic} super sweet corn. I didn't buy it this time because the last two batches weren't great. I'll blame that on winter! It is usually some of the best corn and is awesome to add to soups, salads, or eat simple steamed.



Stay tuned for more Costco {clean} finds....

No comments:

Post a Comment