This recipe is super simple. It has only 5 ingredients and goes well with many different types of main dishes.
Thyme Roasted Carrots
- 12 large carrots, peeled
- extra virgin olive oil (approx 1-2 Tbps)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
1) Trim ends and cut the carrots length wise to insure even cooking.
2) Cover a 9 x 13 baking dish with foil, then coat with olive oil.
3) Add carrots to baking dish and toss and coat with olive oil in pan.
4) Sprinkle sea salt, pepper, and thyme on carrots evenly.
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes(or until tender) on middle or bottom rack.