Thursday, November 29, 2012

{eating clean} The proof is in the numbers

If you are just beginning this journey of {clean eating}, I strongly encourage you to have someone take your measurements. It may be embarrassing at first, but you will be glad you did. Trust me! Especially if you are are really dedicated to {eating clean} and changing your life.  I wish someone would have told me to take measurements at the beginning. I guess maybe I didn't because I was going into this with a little doubt that maybe I wouldn't see such great results.  I took my first measurements in September 2011. This was actually after I had lost the bulk of my weight. 


I finally had my Zumba instructor measure me today (11/29/12). It had been since July that she last measured me and I was ready to face the facts I probably gained an inch or so.  Not a huge deal, but I was ready.

 My son had emergency surgery in September and we were out of town a lot in October so I didn't make it in much for my 2 days a week Zumba. Those months weren't the best for me in regards to working out.  However, I continued to {eat clean} and clearly it pays off!

I lost another 5 inches since July. Wow. I'm shocked.  I haven't lost any weight in a while (which I'm not trying to do anyway), so I am shocked I keep losing inches. I didn't think I was building much muscle either. Anyway...

Since September 2011:

Bust: -2 inches
Waist: -2.5 inches
Bicep: -1 inch
Thigh: -3 inches!!!
Calf: -1/4 inch
Shoulders: -4.5 inches (goodbye back fat)
Hips: - 2 inches

For a total of 14.25 inches lost in the SECOND year of {eating clean}!

Amazing. 

The proof is in the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment