Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Green Goodness {juice}

My juicing continues and I try to juice daily.  I've been juicing double the amount needed and saving it in the fridge in an airtight container until the following morning. It still tastes great. I pray it hasn't lost much of it's benefits by morning. It sure does save on time and clean up!

Many ask me for recipes for green juice and I really only make one on a regular basis. It gets pricey so I like to stick to something I love. Instead of the Mean Green that is featured on the film, I'm going with Green Goodness {juice}

Green Goodness {juice}

I use the Breville Juice Fountain Plus and am very happy with it.  

The items listed below make approximately 20 ounces of juice. PLEASE use organic when possible for juicing. If not, you are juicing chemicals!

3-4 large Kale leaves (remove from stalks)
3 heaping handfuls spinach
1 pear
1 green apple
1 large cucumber


Enjoy! Juice on!

No comments:

Post a Comment