This is so simple for me to make because I have all these items at home all the time (except the ice cream). But, we may have to change that! ha!
For this recipe I used frozen pineapples and strawberries that I defrosted for a bit prior to making. The frozen pineapple from Costco is amazingly sweet. Highly recommend trying it. Typically in the summer I always have fresh strawberries, but that's not the case in the winter months in Indiana.
The Best Dairy-Free Banana Split Sundae Ever
- Banana, ripe
- Coconut Bliss Dairy Free Ice Cream-Vanilla
- Strawberries, chopped
- Pineapple, chopped
- Enjoy Life Dairy Free mini chips
- Magic Shell Topping (recipe)
- Raw pecans, chopped
1) In a bowl, slice or chunk a ripe banana. Lay it out nicely. You want your sundae to be pretty.
2) Scoop one large scoop of Coconut Bliss on your bananas.
3) Arrange strawberries, and pineapples on ice cream as you wish.
4) Pour magic shell topping over ice cream.
5) Sprinkle Pecans and Chocolate Chips.
NOTES: I get the Enjoy Life at Kroger or Earth Fare. The ice cream is at Earth Fare or Whole Foods. Make sure there are no oils in your nuts. You could try making dairy free whipped cream from full fat coconut milk but I only had light on hand and that won't work!