Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nothing Tastes as Good as HEALTHY feels!

SO many times on my personal facebook page things come across making jokes of "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" and similar. Just like this one:


 People thinking that no food tastes better than feeling skinny feels is probably misleading everyone. I've been skinny before. I've been skinny and unhealthy. There were many foods that gave me comfort and did taste pretty damn good. My body was so {dirty} that it really didn't phase me what this crap food was doing to my body. It tastes great, it must be ok. WRONG!

 As I reflect often on my many blessings in life, I am grateful I fully committed to the EAT CLEAN journey for myself (and my family).  As I get older I have a better appreciation for health and life and I want to be apart of my children's lives for a long time. I want to still be healthy in 10 or 20 years from now. I want to be able to do all the things I want to do with my grandchildren. I want to have no limitations. I will strive for this with all that I have in me.  I will teach my children that you can eat foods that taste great and are good for you at the same time. I am teaching my children the purpose of food.

Diets do not make you healthy. Diets will not last forever. Diets are fads. Diets usually come to an end at some point and the weight usually comes back on. Focus on getting healthy and clean and you will be shocked at the inches that fall off! 

From time to time I will try something I used to eat and be disgusted at how NASTY it tastes. How could I have eaten this all. the. time? It doesn't even taste like food.  Or I will eat out at my once favorite old restaurant and spend hours afterwards in pain, discomfort, and barely any energy to keep my eyes open from fatique.  Crap food drags us down. Period.

 I am here to tell you with 100% certainty ....

Don't believe me? Well then, PROVE ME WRONG. If you haven't gotten to your idea BMI weight and done so in a clean and healthy way, there is STILL time. Only YOU are to blame for the way you feel and only YOU are to blame for the way your children eat when they live at home.

Check out my PRINCIPLES tab at the right side of my blog for ways to get started on the {eat clean} journey. I tell people all the time that I have reversed the hands of time.  I have gained YEARS on my life and feel younger today than I did 3 years go.  

Get out there...make a difference in YOUR life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment