Saturday, November 5, 2011

PJ's Organic Skinny {low fat} Burrito


I don't always have time to make everything from scratch so I need a few go to items in my freezer. A PJ's Organic Skinny {low fat} Burrito is the perfect thing for me. Especially with my love affair of Mexican food! Top it with {all natural} salsa and you have a quick meal with lots of protein!

These can be found at my local Costco as seen in the image below. Their website states that they are also available at Whole Foods.




INGREDIENTS:
TORTILLA: (organic unbleached wheat flour, water, organic canola oil, sea salt, baking powder (calcium acid phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, modfied cornstarch)).
FILLING: (organic brown rice, organic black beans, organic cooked white chicken meat, organic tomatoes, water, organic green peppers, organic red bell peppers, organic low fat cheddar cheese (organic milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto (for color)), sea salt, organic garlic powder, organic chili powder, organic cumin).



For more information about their products, check out their website: www.pjsorganics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment