Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{marinated} Grilled Peppers and Onions

I love grilling out! It makes me (and my taste buds) happy!

This recipe is super simple and something I make often. It's packed full of flavor and has hardly any fat! I love this for leftover lunches or snack time too!

{marinated} Grilled Peppers & Onions

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 peppers (red, yellow, orange, or green), chopped in large bite size pieces
  • 1 sweet onion, chopped in large bite size pieces
  • 1 tsp olive oil
  • 2-3 Tbps water
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika (I got mine at Kroger)
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • juice of half a lime
  • pinch of sea salt
Directions:
1) Add peppers and onions to bowl (with lid)
2) Mix all other ingredients in a small bowl, stir to combine.
3) Pour mixture over veggies and toss. (or put on lid and shake)
4) Marinate for at least a hour.
5) Add to grill pan and grill on outdoor grill until tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment